Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Nursery...is Finished!

Everything is finally finished and ready as far as I can tell. I keep trying to find more things that need done, bought, prepared, etc...but I think there's just nothing left!

You will notice our Catholic faith and Marian devotion all throughout - the wall tapestry, a nightlight, holy water font, portrait of the Holy Family, Crucifix, and Holy Rosary. In fact, should Xavier Thomas be born on either the 15th or 22nd of August, his name will actually be Xavier Marion Thomas. The 15th is the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and the 22nd is the Queenship of the Blessed Virgin Mary. We're really rooting for him to be born on one of these days!








This is the baby log that I posted about earlier, along with the Itzbeen. It's right in between the changing table and the crib - no excuses for not using them!

I'm sooooooo~ excited.

1 comment:

Laura said...

The nursery looks great... now all you need is the baby!!!!!