Attending Raphael's Baptism was wonderful but it made me want my own baby right now! My husband and I were joking on the long drive home that it would be wonderful if I went into labor tonight...it's not likely but we're so ready!
I took a lot of photos with my D60, and a few turned out well I think. It really made me realize how badly I want a good zoom lens for it, but that's going to have to wait...a while...
My husband (patiently) put the car seat in our little Corolla after we got back...I'm pretty sure everything's in place, I just need my baby!
2 comments:
Pretty cool there were two baptisms this morning. I must have seen at least 20 baptisms and 45 confirmations over the last year in person!
I know what you mean... I am soooo ready too! I keep hoping I go just a little early.... but I guess she'll come when she is ready :)
Post a Comment