So, today was my last day in my fabulous office. Good-bye quad core 64x processor, dual screen monitors, and 8 GB of RAM...I'll miss you. Additionally, I'm going to miss all of my wonderful co-workers and friends...it'll be strange to not be constantly privy to all of the office gossip and drama.
My office has really become my place of socialization I suppose - everyone from my equal co-workers to my supervisors, are just amazingly nice people. It's really rare that you can say that I think. I've never had so much job satisfaction, and that's why I didn't just quit. I want to still work, not only because I enjoy what I do, but more so because I love to work with the people around me.
Yeah, I really can't say enough about how great everyone there is...it's almost overwhelming when I think of it?
I've been feeling okay lately - maybe even a little bit in a slump? I fixed the boneless lamb roast from Wholey's today and had a few friends over, but it was uninspired and all I served with it were some mashed potatoes...
I am very excited that my package from Nordstrom is supposed to arrive tomorrow (technically today)!
I'm tired. I have a million things on my to do list for the next few days. I just wish my baby would get here.
(Can you tell my emotions are all over the place?! This pregnancy business is making me crazy!)
2 comments:
Wow your last day!! I am so jealous... I enjoy my job too, but my back has been killing me in this office chair and I am so ready to get out of here!!!! You are getting so close, I can't wait to see your new baby's pics!
Oh you poor thing! Can you sit on an exercise ball at your office? Mine helped considerably!! How many days until you can take leave? You're getting so close yourself!!!
Post a Comment