Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nine Days

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dear Xavier,

Today, was the day you were to be born. However, you came a little bit early - today is the 9th day you've been outside in the world. I hope it's been okay so far - it's tough, and it'll get tougher - but it's a beautiful thing.

Hopefully, it'll be a long time before you have to deal with the real tragedies in life (like taxes and insurance!) and you'll be able to enjoy your small crises for now ("I'm hungry...NOW!").

Just remember to lay your cares aside and rejoice in our Lord Jesus Christ. When you are stressed, pray to your Patron Saint, St. Francis Xavier. Always remember our Blessed Mother Mary. Never want for anything - God the Father will always provide what is right, just, and expedient for our souls.

Your father and I love you more than you will ever comprehend - I cannot explain the feelings I am awash with as you lay here in my arms, sleeping off your full tummy.

Love,
Mom


1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh. My. Goodness. He is absolutely precious! I can't believe he's already 9 days old!