Friday, July 10, 2009

It's about time Verizon...

So, after waiting about 3 weeks to get Internet at the house, it's finally installed and running smoothly. I had to wait from 7am to 5:30pm last night for the technician to arrive at my house today...talk about vague. However, in the meantime I worked a lot on decorating the nursery. It's not done in its entirety, but I'd say it's about 80% there.


Today I went and got my haircut, and after I took pictures, I realized I wore the same halter top back in April when I went to my stylist! I really like it though - it's so comfy and I also don't have to worry about getting hair all over it. It's essentially the same haircut, only shorter and more dramatic. I have to stop waiting three months to go see my stylist though, especially since it's shorter in the back - before I went it was flipping out all over the place!


I'm getting so excited about New York - have any of you been to the Big Apple? Any suggestions (in particular, restaurants)? I know we are definitely going to Don's BOGAM...I'm so excited to finally have Korean Barbecue!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Me and my husband went to New York a couple of years ago. It was so exiting there... we had a blast! For some amazing desserts be sure to check out Ferrara Bakery and Café.... it is to die for! It's in Little Italy, which is near China Town (which is really fun to walk around too).

Laura said...

oh yeah... and his nursery is looking really cute too!!