Monday, July 27, 2009

Busy~

So, I went to work today, and explained that due to my PUPPP that I wouldn't be in much until considerably later...They understood and wished me well, but not before they let me know that a couple of our old dual core PCs died, and weren't running well on our server...so they formatted three of them, held a drawing (when I was NYC) and I won one!

It's a pretty sweet build...dual core 64x processor, 250GB, and has a graphics card that is set up to have dual monitors as well...only half as impressive as the current machine I work on at work (which is a quad core 64x), but the fact that I got this baby for free is awesome. I talked with a co-worker of mine, and he explained that the only thing wrong with it is that there was a minor BIOS setting that needed to be fixed (the hard drive was set up as RAID instead of IDE)...

I fixed fresh corn, fresh green beans, and some eye of round steaks for dinner tonight...I had forgotten my love for fresh vegetables! I put a corned beef brisket in a crock pop for dinner tomorrow...

Tomorrow I hope to get the sheets washed and put on the mattress in the crib, pack my hospital bag, and pack a diaper bag. It's really getting close I was realizing...haha~

Oh, and an update on the website I was building for NYC...turns out I surpassed the number of pages I could build (I was using a free site 'cause I'm lazy...)...so I said forget it, and I'm going to make a digital scrapbook PDF...I'll upload it when I'm done for download.

I'm so glad we went to New York when we did...I'm noticing that I'm so much more tired now (even just a week later)...I think we made the trip at the last possible moment!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sounds like you did go just in time. I am 35 weeks today and I am just exhausted!! I can't imagine going on a trip to NY and walking around all over. No way could I handle that at this stage in the game. Congratulations on winning the drawing... you gotta love free stuff :)