So my husband and I got home around 9:30 tonight...
I've finally finished cherry picking through all the photographs, but couldn't figure out how I wanted to post them...go through and edit previous blog posts, make new ones and tag them differently, or who knows what...
I finally decided I would just make a separate website devoted to the trip...I think this will be easiest. I hope to have it up by this time next week...already I know my memory is beginning to fade, as it's really the details that make good scrapbooks, tangible or web-based.
I also have to report that I have broken out in PUPPP hives...it actually started before I left for NY, but didn't want to mention it on my blog...I tried my hardest not to let it get the best of me (and my husband will attest I did a pretty darn good job not complaining about it) but it's gotten considerably worse over the last two days. :( There were a couple times during the night I'd wake up scratching all over my stomach...so I think I'm even itching in my sleep. :/
I have another doctor's appointment this Thursday, so I'll be talking to him about it...
Today is my husband and I's 4 year anniversary...we had a romantic snack car train dinner. :)
I love you baby~ Thank you for the wonderful trip.
1 comment:
Glad you had a good time! I am looking forward to the pics. That sucks you broke out in PUPPP hives. That doesn't sound like fun at all. I hope it clears up!
Post a Comment