The Husband and I went out and had brunch, went to Best Buy, managed to purchase an Asus Eee PC N270, and I picked up a copy Windows XP 64x a co-worker made for me and left on my cubicle desk.
So, we went home, I finally got to hook up The Beast (as I've nicknamed it...the thing is huge, noisy, and hot) and The Husband set up his new netbook. Kind of funny now that I think of it...he worked on a wee little guy, and I had a big boy I was working on. The Husband's also been trying to work out the bugs on his beast of a laptop for work (it's a dual core, 3gig job...and also weighs a ton) - turns out one of the cores is failing. Let's not even begin to talk about the computer count in the house now...I think it's hovering around 5.
By the way, it has been such a long time since I worked on a PC that had NOTHING on it, I forgot how long it takes to set them up. I also forgot how much nicer it is to not have a bunch of preloaded crap on it too.
Xave continues to grow...I can't believe in less than a week now he'll be a month old. What's with that?! He's getting so fat...haha... It's funny, I notice his weight gain, but more than that, I've noticed how much shorter his hair is in comparison to his face...and it's not that he's gotten a haircut, it's that his head is just bigger!! Oh, I'm torn between wanting him to be able to hold his head up on his own, and him wanting to be as little as he was when we first took him home...
From yesterday night:

This morning:
Look at those chubby cheeks!!!!
2 comments:
Oh he is so darn precious!! He looks like a little angel in the first one while he is sleeping. I am so jealous of your outside baby!
Oh, I promise you will have one soon dearie!! Just be sure to take tons of pictures...I'm already regretting not taking enough...
Post a Comment