Friday, September 4, 2009

Oh, it's Friday!

Signs your a mother - you have no clue what day it is...

But honestly, this occurred before motherhood for me plenty of times.

Things feel busy around here, and yet they're very relaxed? We're off to get the oil changed in the car, and when I get back I need to do laundry (again!), plus the house just looks a little disheveled.

Tomorrow is the first WVU game of the season! You'd better believe The Husband and I are going to vegetate in front of our television for that.

Sunday is the Baptism. I'm so excited!!! There should be tons of pictures from that...sorry for the general lack of photos lately...things are busy (obviously).

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sounds busy but sounds like you guys are getting a good schedule going. I wanted to address the comments you made on my last post...

The swelling from the IV. Hopefully I won't have to worry about this as I am not planning on getting an epidural (so I don't have to have iv fluids), but if things changed then I will have to be puffy I guess, but I am aware of the possibility.

And for the bathtub... I am just storing it in our tub for now. When we first bring her home, I have this little sponge thing you lay her in the sink and also I will set her tub in the sink too if that works better.

Thats so great your dog is adjusting well. Mine is very social and great with adults, but every since someone's kid messed with her really bad she has been very skiddish and on edge around children. I am sure that she will be fine having Ayla grow up with her though.

I can't wait to see pics of the baptism... or any pics in general... I bet he is looking cuter every day!