So, I called up a friend, we met downtown, I drank a Lambic (Frambois - tasty stuff, I highly recommend it!), and we chatted about many a thing...relationships and video games mostly. I will admit that while it felt good to get out of the house, it was almost odd. There's a part of me that doesn't quite enjoy it like I used to. For one, I'm missing my normal drinking partner (that would be The Husband), and two, I get the nagging feeling in the back of my head that I'm neglecting my family (even though I know I'm not). I think it'll just take time to get used to.
The Husband reported that Xave took the bottle just fine (after he figured it out) and that all was well while I was away (only 2 hours).
Today, I've managed to get a bit of homework done (I'm blogging to take a break), and everything seems to be going smoothly. I did snap some photos of Xave to share though.



Oh, and yesterday, I actually cooked something...like, really cooked. I made haemul pajeon (해물파전) and they were delicious. No photos though...one step at a time I say.
2 comments:
Send those to my grandmother please
I already did! :p
Post a Comment