Hm, so this morning was surprisingly productive. I managed to get my butt out of bed at 7am, feed the baby, go into my office (while The Husband went to Mass with the baby), go back home with the baby, bath the baby, make some phone calls, go downtown to meet The Husband for lunch, come back home to finish my homework, and now I'm getting ready to go back downtown to meet some friends of mine for a drink.
Not that much has been happening here, other than our appliances and other miscellaneous electronics dying...let's see here, our vacuum, The Husband's cell phone, and now our washer have all died in the past month. New washer is supposed to be arriving...well, any moment now.
In other news, Xave doesn't really fit that well in newborn sized clothing, but he's still swimming a bit in 0-3 months...I guess it's just an awkward stage for him. The first of many, really. I was surprised I wasn't more emotional packing away all of his newborn clothes. I was sad, but I didn't break down and bawl or anything (like I expected).
p.s. If you get what the title of the post is referencing, leave a comment, and I'll give you a cookie. :P

3 comments:
Don't worry you can pull them back out for Joseph in a few years. The title is from the alternative name for The Hobbit: There and Back again.
I have finally gotten caught up on your blogs! Yay! It's been so crazy around here, which you understand ofcourse. I am finally starting to feel normal again... Yay:) I love all the pics of Xave... he is so cute... and getting so big! I am glad everything is going so well for you guys. I can't wait until I can get out of the house more!
Thanks a lot Yamin! Your blog is nice as well - I will keep it in mind if I ever have a little lady!
Post a Comment