However, when these two pleasantries collide (as often in Morgantown they do) it makes for some most miserable conditions. My pant legs are always soaked, the air is a little too chilly, cars are considerably more rude to pedestrians for some unknown reason, and in general, it's all around dreariness (see pictured below).
It turns out that since I have very few Art credits at the College of Creative Arts, I am only entitled to schedule with Freshman in the program. Thus, they are ignoring my past two years of Liberal Arts credits, saying that it doesn't apply to me scheduling. In a nut shell, I'm a Junior being forced to schedule with Freshman. Wonderful.
This is not to say that all is lost however. My day has gone fairly well, with some minor glitches thrown into the mix.
Additionally, I am finding that I am becoming more and more partial to bright yellows and strong green colors. I am going to chalk this up to me wanting to start decorating the nursery now rather than having to wait.
In other news, I am officially in my 20th week - half way through my pregnancy! I can't believe it's already that far along. Simultaneously, if you were to see my stomach, it would appear I am much further than I am (so says one of my supervisors). I am pretty much over my body issues now, so I'll break down and take a tummy photo soon.
It turns out that since I have very few Art credits at the College of Creative Arts, I am only entitled to schedule with Freshman in the program. Thus, they are ignoring my past two years of Liberal Arts credits, saying that it doesn't apply to me scheduling. In a nut shell, I'm a Junior being forced to schedule with Freshman. Wonderful.This is not to say that all is lost however. My day has gone fairly well, with some minor glitches thrown into the mix.
Additionally, I am finding that I am becoming more and more partial to bright yellows and strong green colors. I am going to chalk this up to me wanting to start decorating the nursery now rather than having to wait.
In other news, I am officially in my 20th week - half way through my pregnancy! I can't believe it's already that far along. Simultaneously, if you were to see my stomach, it would appear I am much further than I am (so says one of my supervisors). I am pretty much over my body issues now, so I'll break down and take a tummy photo soon.
The above picture is of my PRT ride over to work. I thought it was funny how the inside was so bright while the outside was so dreary. It was like riding in a box of sunshine. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment