Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Not too much...for now...

The past few days have been, for the most part, uneventful.

I went to the doctor Monday, and he stated that everything was going along just honky-dorey. I noticed on my chart, however, that I had gained 9 lbs. in the past month. That is not okay in my book. He reassured me though and said that it's probably just extra compensation for me losing weight in my first trimester. I am putting myself on slightly stricter diet now because of my shock. I'm going to be avoiding fried food, unnecessary sweets, etc... A nurse also said that a lot of my weight might be due to my increased intake of juice - thus my trusty Camelbak water bottle is now again at my constant side.

We're having friends over for dinner again tonight. This time the menu consists of barbequed pork loin, mashed red potatoes, and fresh corn on the cob. If I remember, I'll post pictures.

The next few days are going to be pretty busy in comparison. I've got a final exam on Friday, and my husband and I work a bi-yearly conference which is this Saturday and Sunday.

Busy is not bad though. I much prefer busy over bored.

No comments: