So I finally get to post about what's been going on the past week! I'm gonna post in little bite sized bits since it seems like I'm still not going to have a large chunk of time to write. :(

First up: pictures of last Tuesday's dinner that I wrote a bit about! To the right is the garlic I roasted for the chimichurri. For the sauce, I ended up using red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, fresh flat leaf parsley, dried oregano, the aforementioned roasted garlic, and a little bit of fresh mint to compliment the lamb.

For the side dish, I did some roasted vegetables (mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash, and red potatoes).
It all came out pretty nicely - I was quite pleased with the flavor of everything, and there certainly weren't any complaints at the dinner table. :)

All plated up!
A quick side note: I'm surprised this is my first blog post about food! I assure you, it won't be my last.
2 comments:
so why arent you a chef?? lol
-Tomorrow
Haha - culinary school is kind of one of those ideal dreams of mine actually... I wish WVU had a culinary school. :(
Post a Comment