Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Morgantown Morning

Today I was feeling particularly inspired to take photographs. It wasn't a cheery day (by any means) but there seemed to be more scenes than usual to take stills of.


The picture to the right is of the Pleasant Street, and you can notice the blossoms on the trees have already begun to fall off.



Left is a scene I see (almost everyday) of the PRT car and the many pigeons that roost on it's tracks.


This morning I quickly stopped on my way to work at Kroger to grab some fresh vegetables for tonight's dinner. I am going to be roasting a boneless leg of lamb, complimented with a chimichurri sauce, with a side of roasted red potatoes, zucchini, and yellow squash. If I'm not too lazy, I'll take photos.

In baby news, I'm finding that my chest is starting to feel all squashed up. I'm not sure if this is a result of the way the baby is situated at the moment, or something that will continue for a prolonged amount of time...

One more photo:

No comments: