Thursday, March 3, 2011

Let's try this one more time...

Alright, so I have thought about reentering the blogsphere for quite some time now, and have always come up with one reason, or another, to put it off, or avoid it entirely. It's been a little over half a year now since my last post, and the last one before that was three months prior! Thus, it's almost been a year since I had a post of any substantial substance...and there is a very large part of me that regrets not tracking the new things that Xavier has learned, and the many trials and triumphs of our daily life. However, regret does nothing to change what was in the past, so the only thing to do now is move forward. It is my goal to post at minimum once a week. Surely, that won't be so hard?

I guess I should, at least attempt, to catch everyone up to speed.

...

I just deleted the majority of the post I spent time writing...I might put it up later when things aren't so crazy...but as I read it now, it just sounds like one big long whiiiiiiiine.

To summarize:

I am back in the working world.
We moved into a townhome.
My husband is a wonderful man, whom you couldn't ask more from.
Xavier is getting to be a full on toddler...complete with a budding vocabulary, half-nelson hugs, and temper tantrums.
I'm going to be having a baby in late September.

There, that wasn't so hard, nor dramatic, was it?

No comments: