Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Day at the Park

Last Saturday, to get out of The Husband's hair (or what's left of it) while he prepared for his Job Interview, I took Xave to a park that was down the street. Armed with my new lens, and some fairly good sunshine, I took some fairly nice portraits (although, by this time it was around 4pm, so shadows were abound!).



He's actually doing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" here.


Probably my favorite photo from the afternoon, but I need to do some post processing and take the large chain shadow off of his face...


We call this the "burgermaid" since it's half hamburger, half mermaid...no less disturbing, but he doesn't seem to mind.


If you notice his shirt, it says "Kimchee Delivery, Seoul, South Korea" on it. It was from Tea Collection's Destination: Korea line. He has a few shirts from them, but this is one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I can't believe how big he is getting and he is so stinkin cute! Love the pics!