Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I think I can safely say that Xave is potty trained...for now...

So, it's been several weeks without an accident in our big boy underwear, and even when we're out and about (even for 4-5 hours at a time), he refuses to go in his Pull-Up!  Horray!  He did it!  And all before hitting 2!

I also feel better hearing from a friend of mine saying that although he will regress once the new baby is born, it is better for them to have it now, and regress a little then, than not being potty trained at all...because then it's a huge battle.

The summer heat is finally dying down...now for all the mosquitoes to scadaddle as well!  My legs and feet are covered in bites!  :(

The pregnancy is going...I feel enormous, that bones are constantly being jabbed in every various organ inside of me, and general disguntledness over being pregnant...but all in all things are great.  I'm managing to stay even healthier this time (I walk about 1-2mi a day) so I'm hoping for another easy labor...(although, who wouldn't hope for an easy labor?)

Nothing really new to report...Xavier's new "thing" is to bring me a book, look at me with pitiful brown eyes, and say "Please read it...please read it..."  It's gut wrenchingly cute.

Oh, and a note on what I mentioned before about licensed characters and what not...he brought me a little board book that he had gotten in a Chick-Fil-A meal today, pointed to the logo and said "Chicken. Fries.  Cows?!"  ...mass marketing is impossible to avoid I have decided...




1 comment:

Laura said...

That is awesome!! We have started working on the Munchkin, but she's not quite ready yet. So good to have it done before the new baby arrives!