I am not going to the Rec Center anymore - it turns out I don't really have a membership there since I'm only enrolled in online classes...which stinks. The pescetarianism is still going well and strong though.
October 22nd: Xave slept through the night for the first time - from midnight to 8:30am to be exact. When this occurred, it about scared the living daylights out of me - I thought he had smothered. Since then, he sleeps shifts at night going anywhere from 5 hours to 8 hours, usually falling asleep anywhere between 11 to 12. To be honest, I didn't realize how much I missed a solid 8 hours of sleep until I got it.
October 26th: We went down to visit my husband's grandmother, and she found out we were Catholic. We knew this would happen eventually. Prayers would be greatly appreciated that she may be comforted right now - from her religious perspective, this is very traumatic for her, and she is very upset and hurt.
October 31st: My parents took Xave to spend the night with them at their house so The Husband and I could go out for Halloween. Initially it was very hard for me, but I knew he was in good hands and if anything were to happen my mother would call. We both missed him terribly though, and were more than happy to see him the next day.
November 3rd: Today, Xave went back to the doctor for his 2 month appointment. He is 13lbs and 6oz, and 23.5 inches long. That puts him at the 97th percentile in weight, and 75th percentile in length. He checked out just fine - got a clean bill of health, and our Doctor believes him to be about 6 weeks ahead in regards to muscle development and control. He got a slew of vaccines today as well, and due to my insurance, they were all separate ones instead of the nice combo one...so the poor guy had to endure 5 shots instead of two. He didn't take them too badly - he cried out and his face turned tomato red, but after it was all done, he had a few little cries, and then was just quietly sad for a while. So far this evening he hasn't been particularly crabby, but I figure he'll be sore when he wakes up again (which is probably going to be soon).
I keep trying to tell him there are a lot worse things in life - like taxes - but he doesn't seem to get that right now.
1 comment:
Number one you should tell everyone about how I scared him. Number 2, he's SOOO FAT!!!!
Post a Comment