Xave has been three months old for a while now, and with his increased expression of joy, he (logically) is able to convey his displeasures in life as well. This is not to say that he is unbearable, or even bad in the slightest - he is just more vocal about being unhappy, and more prone to want to us to touch or hold him.
For example, where Xave was once perfectly content to sit in his swing and look at us, about a week ago he started fussing a lot instead. Initially, we thought we were in for big trouble and that he wanted to be held constantly - this was only partly true. In actuality, he just wanted to sit beside us on the couch.
I read to Xave the other night - his attention was right on the book as I read! (Also, note that my hair is all chopped off! I went and got it cut last Friday...so refreshing!)
So what do we do to allieviate the stress? Why, go out to eat of course...even dressed Xave up for the occasion!
Thanksgiving is only a few days away now. This will be the third year I have hosted the holiday at my house (the same number of years I've owned it actually). I am so excited to start cooking! I only have a few more things to buy before I've got all my ingredients ready...maybe, I'll take some pictures of the food prep...I haven't done that in ages!
No comments:
Post a Comment