Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Old friends of ours, new friends for him.

Last night, our friends Jesse and Bekah came over for dinner (I fixed a homemade Cream of Mushroom soup...no pictures of the food...oh how times have changed!) and brought their darling Raphael (who is about 3 weeks older than Xavier).





It was fun to get to see Xave and Raphael play together...if that's what you could call it. It's really amazing (to all four of us) how similar they are in size now, especially considering how much smaller Xave was than Raphael when he was first born! It just goes to show how fast these little guys grow in a month or two...but then again, if you think about it in a more long term sense, they're practically the same age!


"C'mon man! We can do it!"

Onto a completely different tangent: I am a lazy mother in the way I dress Xave. Most of the time I am completely content with throwing a zip up sleeper on him for whatever the occasion may be...going to the grocery store, Mass, visiting friends, etc... So, I decided to take a small step of initiative and dress him in some cute OshKosh bibs I found. This was the result:


Oh, too cute. But don't get me wrong, he's still in sleepers 90% of the time - there's just the 10% chance of being dressed cutely. Perhaps, it's because I don't think he needs it...


Though, a little Photoshop never hurt anyone...

No comments: