Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Flights before flights!

So, our flight from Minnesota to Seattle, Washington went smoothly.

I forgot to mention this in my earlier post, but I was pumping in the women's bathroom at St. Paul, and at first, I found it incredibly awkward. However, two different women came up to me and remarked about children, how wonderful breastfeeding is, how good of a mother I was to do it, etc... There is some sort of comradery between mothers who have breastfed - and it's always so comforting to hear encouraging things from them, especially in such awkward moments.

At the moment, The Husband and I are sitting in Vino Volo, sipping on wine (currently the Apolloni Vineyard Pinot Noir). It really is a kind of nice, calm, and relaxing wine and tapas bar - something you normally don't see in an airport (usually there are just your standard "airport" style bars).

Our flights of wine, and a tray of smoked meats.



My flight.

The Husband's flight.


Lots of wines for sale (and you can take them on the plane as well).



No comments: