Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello 2010!

Finally, I am getting around to posting some pictures!







Now, to get us up to speed...

New Years Eve, my parents baby sat Xavier. The Husband and I went to Mass (and answered that Xavier was with his grandparents to a million inquiring minds), then to a potluck afterward (which was amazing as always), and then we went out with our friends. They brought him back over the next day, and I fixed a pork loin, cabbage (as I'm quite averse to sauerkraut), and green beans. Then my dad and The Husband watched WVU get beat in both football and basketball, whilst my mother, Xavier, and I went shopping.

There is about one more week before school is back in session which, honestly, isn't that big of a deal since I only take one class per semester, but I think it will probably be spent like the past few weeks have been - rather lackadaisical with intermittent bursts of work here and there.

On a side note, I have noticed I do not photograph nor blog about my baby nearly as much as I once did. I then questioned if this was because he was not nearly as interesting to me - however, I could hardly believe this was the case. Then, I realized what it was - throughout Xavier's growth and development, he has become increasingly aware and interactive - thus, I simply don't use the time like I once did! Instead of grabbing the camera to photograph his every move or twitter his newest milestown, I'm playing with him, getting him to laugh with me, singing and dancing with him, etc...

No comments: