So, it feels like snow is never going to cease dropping on our heads. I suppose to look at it positively, it will only make going to Hawaii easier? Xave was supposed to go to the doctor today, but we had to reschedule for next week - we do know he weighs about 17lbs, thanks to our WiiFit+!
Oh, right, the Wii...
The Husband and I bought a Wii 'bout a week ago - a combination birthday present for him, and Valentine's day gift for us. On Sunday, miraculously we found a WiiFit (the last one!). So lately, we've been switching back between playing virtual bowling and yoga-ing to tone up. Yesterday was the first day I really worked out on it, and I will admit, I am a little sore...I'm sure after today's workout, it'll be even worse tomorrow.
Now, back to Xave's doctor's appointment - I'm disappointed in more ways than one that snow has impeded our going. You see, Xave's doctor (who was-and I suppose still is-my family's physician growing up) is in my hometown. Lately, I've been seeing my parents and grandmother more frequently because of them wanting to see the baby, and going in for doctor's appointments, plus just trying to make sure he doesn't get upset when he stays with them. But now it's been quite some time since I've even gotten to see my parents or my grandmother, and I am missing them more than ever.
The thaw will come - is what I keep telling myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment