His name will be Xavier (ex-zave-your) Thomas Bias. He was about 1lb 2oz at the time of the ultrasound. He also had to pee. (The technitian said that his bladder was full as well during the ultrasound, and that's one of the reasons we got to see so clearly that he was a boy.)
(Side note: It was only a day later that we went out and bought his first piece of clothing.)
May 3rd, my husband and I went back to Target to finish off registering. While we registered earlier in my pregnancy (right after three months), a lot of things I was either very uneducated about, or had gender connetations that I didn't want to pick out yet. I'm still overwhelmed by it all, quite honestly. I get nervous about buying (and/or registering) for baby things because I know how people get scammed when they buy computers/laptops/electronic gizmos in general and honestly don't know the difference. However, I feel above the curve in knowledge in this area, and am always (most generally) confident that I am getting the best possible deal. However, when it comes to baby gear, I feel a little lost and concerned. I'm sure this is normal for first timers, and I'm looking forward to when it doesn't feel so blindsiding.
Today, my parents were gracious enough to come over and help me get some house things in order. I have been nesting like mad although it has waned some in the past few days. My mom came and shampooed my carpets, and my dad put together a dresser that they bought for me for my birthday. My husband was awesome and remulched the landscaping - it looks great. I helped around and such, here and there...and my back is killing me for it.
*sigh* I had so much other stuff to blog about and it's just not going to happen. I can't wait to have a stable internet connection at the house again.
Coming soon will be pictures of the nursery. :)



1 comment:
Congratulations! A boy.. how exciting!! And I know what you mean about the nesting... I have been going at it non-stop. I am almost out of things to clean and organize!
Post a Comment