Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hiatus.

It's been over a month since my last blog post, and over two months since we got back from Hawaii...

In the mean time, The Husband took a trip to Chicago, accepted a new job, we found a new house to rent temporarily until we can sell this one, Xave turned 9 months old, I fell in love with the Keurig The Husband bought me, we took a family vacation to Myrtle Beach, I celebrated my first Mother's Day with recovering from aforementioned trip to the beach and I'm still trying to get a grasp on all this.

There's lots to be done - packing, storing, removing, etc... - not to mention daily life. It's hard to not get overwhelmed, and just shut down all the extra work and sit and play with Xavier.

I find myself taking less pictures of Xave, because he is less of a piece of art to photograph, and more of an engaging individual. Perhaps later in life I will regret this, but I am enjoying it for now.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Laura said...

I haven't been blogging much lately. We just moved this past weekend ourselves... life has been crazy!! I am glad you guys are doing well :)