Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter and et cetera...

Easter, was rather uneventful, and a bit un-traditional for us this year. This was the first major holiday in which we spent it solely with our nuclear family.

In the morning, my dad dropped by an Easter Basket for Xave, which we all had a fun time opening.





We then went to morning mass (we decided that Easter Vigil would not be the most prudent decision with a baby), and then kind of just lazed the rest of the day.

Xave and I in our Easter outfits.

After mass, we ate some edamame and Korean short-ribs I had thrown in the crock pot the night before. I did make a dessert (rare in our house): honey toast (the same thing we ate in Hawaii: Day Two) only sans the azuki beans.



Not bad for my first try! (Click to compare.)

Today, I took Xave to the park again because I can't get over how happy he is when he swings back and forth.


No comments: